CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

♥ ITS ME BABYY ♥

My photo
klang, selangor, Malaysia

Wednesday 9 March 2011

Wink ! wink !

I really thanked MARK ZUCKERBERG for creating  FACEBOOK  . its a place to stay connected even the person is half away around the world ! Just recently , i finally got to meet my former classmates when i was in primary school which in KUANTAN , PAHANG ! Isn't its amazing ?? my buds : atikah , zohamizah , zulaika hazira and etc . *ampun , kamu semua ramai . tak hingat sorg2 . HUU* my-mischief-admirer : Afiq Amsyar . *hah ! kalau bce nihh jgn prasan eyy !!* He used to give me love letters with wilted flowers in it ! HAHA . so many memories to be remembered . If not because of facebook , i wouldn't have the chance to be able meet them again . i hope the rumour that facebook is gonna closed , stays a RUMOUR ! . High school unforgetable and primary's are SUUH-WEETT !
Bottom line : FACEBOOK RULES !!

I HEART YOU GUYS (:

MUAH !

0 comments: