CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

♥ ITS ME BABYY ♥

My photo
klang, selangor, Malaysia

Friday 4 March 2011

Today will mark my future

My dear Darling blog . . 
its MARCH now ! yeah , you know what its mean . RESULT SPM KELUAR !!! 
Beginning to have cold feet . in fact , my hands too ! *sebenarnya baru lepas hujan . hee*
i wonder how much im going to get . I had try my best in maths and account . i hope i will not failed this time .
Even so im hoping to death , im still missed my prayers . . *cursed you setann!* I should not done that . 
arghh . aku sangat pemalas dalam menunaikan ibadah kepadaNya , tetapi mahu macam2 daripadaNya . 
- malu lah sikit cik kak oii . . 
I hope , i wont dissappoint my mum . She give me almost anything . BUT !! even IF my result is not so good to be brag . i promise to myself to not my parents down by giving up study . NO!! 
i WILL make my mum proud of me - someday (:  
I YOU MUM .

MUAH !
 
 

0 comments: