CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

♥ ITS ME BABYY ♥

My photo
klang, selangor, Malaysia

Tuesday 8 March 2011

Religious time !

For the past few days , suddenly i have come around my senses that is something missing in my LIFE .
HOW is my relationship with our CREATOR ? I was just finished my prayer and raised my hand to pray *berdoa* for forgiveness and to poured out my most inner thoughts feelings as a humble servant from our CREATOR  . After that i was totally felt " what a relief ! " , and i realized how i and we all should depend and rely on God instead of someone or something else - meds , drugs , cigarettes and etc . 
Because HE is really good listener . Even though we can't see Him but we know that He always listens to all His humble servants who really need Him . For better and for worse , God always there . we need to take a leap of faith to pray for forgiveness as we are careless in doing our job to our CREATOR - ALLAH
*detik keinsafanku yang dtg kadang2* SEE ! my blog is not just about entertainment all the time . HAHA (:

0 comments: