CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

♥ ITS ME BABYY ♥

My photo
klang, selangor, Malaysia

Friday 25 March 2011

SPM RESULT'S IS OUT !

As you want to know , my result was not so good to be bragged about . But , what can i said . everything was done and i just had to accept it . * 3A 3B 3C je ! * i am so frustrated for disappointing my mum by not getting an A+ for BM . I am truly really sorry mum ! I tried my best . I don't know what went wrong . * bengap betul aku ! *

But i am still GRATEFUL * ALHAMDULILAH * that my math and account PASSED ! yeayy me ! ! I manage to received the LCCI (UK) ACCOUNTING CERTIFICATE with grade 3 ! Finally all my hard worked are paid off ! you bet , cuz i worked my ASS'S for it !!
The question is : with not-so-achievable result , can i get accepted in any IPTA ? - uhhh !!

0 comments: