CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

♥ ITS ME BABYY ♥

My photo
klang, selangor, Malaysia

Monday 18 April 2011

REUNION ♥ ♥

Seriously , I really had a BLAST days having reunite with you guys . at first , yeahh. My low self esteem makes me felt nervous and can't stop thinking how would they reacted when they finally met me .
Are they going to like me ? or are they will alienated me .
The welcoming on barberque night was very warm .
the next day at GAMBANG WATER PARK to me was EVERYTHING !
it has been a very long time since i felt that such happines in my life .
its was never enough to spend just two days with you guys ,
 but its enough for me to remembered it for the rest of my life .
 from the moment we shaked for good bye, i've missing you alreadyy (:

M U A H
HANI AZAM

0 comments: