CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

♥ ITS ME BABYY ♥

My photo
klang, selangor, Malaysia

Thursday 24 February 2011

Trully Deeply sorry

For weeks i've been thinking about our complicated relationship . i can no longer kept him from hoping . 
So i decided to let him go . yepp ! its hurt , but i can't stop imagine his heart shatter when this unsure relationship 
come to an end someday . I don't want it to happen . I really don't want him to be hurt more than this . Really ! i can bear myself losing you as a lover but i CAN'T lose you as my listener . so i use the F word *im not effing ok? - FRIENDS . ~ duhh !* 
His responds were just like " owh , yes , ok " what ?? so , he just accept it . no mad or cursing word towards me ? mann . . i know he really love me . and i know he is so upset but would not showed it to me *ego kot !*
Hurmm . im so sorry for letting this happened . Maafkan hani . 


i love you , but i love him more .

0 comments: