CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

♥ ITS ME BABYY ♥

My photo
klang, selangor, Malaysia

Tuesday 22 February 2011

Im born this way

On 7th january 1993 , approximately about 1730 hour - there was i - safely delivered out from my mum vah jayy jayhh . I was weight 2.5kg back then . But now im tuttttkg . *maaf , ada sensored* I was born at kuantan, pahang and my family migrated to klang, selangor when i was 12years old . and now i'd reached 18 . Just finished my study at Sekolah Menengah Perempuan Bukit Kuda . I had such a great memory there . I hate sleep in the dark ! and apparently ,im also claustrophobia . *tak main lah tempat kecik2 ni . takutlah*. LOVE lavender so much . but not as much as i love you BABY ngee (: Thats it for now . till another time . 

MUAH !

0 comments: